Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Life Lessons...The Hard Way

☆★Today's post is Day 3 of the #31WriteNow blog challenge. I'm posting a new entry every day for the month of August★☆

Today was one of those days where I was reminded of the importance of caring for me first. I get so wrapped up in my girls that I hardly take time for myself. I'm guilty of putting everyone else before me.

Today was also one of those days where I was reminded that life is out of my control. Sometimes no matter how much I try to plan or protect or do what I think is best, sometimes things still don't go as planned. I like things to be perfect. I like them to be the best. To be how I planned them. I don't do well with things I can't control.

Today I wasn't in control. And I lived. Tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures