Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Monday, August 12, 2013

I Gave Y'all My Word

☆★Today's post is Day 11 of the #31WriteNow blog challenge. I'm posting a new entry every day for the month of August★☆

This challenge is becoming increasingly hard. Life happens and before I know it, the day is over and I haven't posted anything. However, my mama always said, "Your word is your bond." And since I gave my word that I will post everyday in August, I'm going to post everyday in August. I am going to try to work through some things this week, so that my posts are more about life as a mom, the lessons I'm learning,  and of course my two treasures (because let's face it, that's why y'all keep coming back - to see more of them).

Till tomorrow,
Peace. Love. Hair Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures