Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Thursday, August 1, 2013

#31WriteNow...Why Not?

Insomnia plus late night FB scrolling landed me at http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2013/07/31writenow-blog-challenge.html. I will admit that before last night, I had never even visited the blog, but she got me with the challenge. The goal of #31WriteNow is to post a blog entry every day in August.

The last time I committed to daily posts were the last few days of my pregnancy when I did the countdown. Those were really just textpics, so creating 31 actual posts will be interesting. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

If you're a writer, join me. Comment below and I'll follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures