Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Facebook is the Devil

But Mommy, I liiiiiiiike it!! Give it here!!
So this morning I learned what’s probably one of the toughest lessons in Mommydom: no matter how hard I try, I can’t protect Temi from all the evils of the world.

Temi’s gonna come in contact with all kinds of evils, directly and indirectly. People are gonna do stuff intentionally to affect her in a negative way and sometimes she's just gonna suffer bad consequences of good intentions. I can try my best to be her shield and keep her from them. I can be the front soldier on the battlefield for her, but I can’t prevent the attack from coming her way. I can’t put her in a perfect little bubble where she’s immune to everything. I wish I could but I can’t. 
 
I can warn her that "foosball" is the devil and hopefully she'll believe me cuz when I tell her to stay away from foosball and boys cuz they're the devil, I’m not prepared for her to tell me she actually likes them.

Oh and Facebook really IS the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures