Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Facebook and Teens

I'm constantly asking myself how Todd and I are gonna handle those tough parenting situations every parent finds themselves in. I haven't got a clue. Hopefully it doesn't end with me having to "make her meet her maker", like the ol folks used to say. I'm hoping Temi will be an angel and won't give us any trouble, but in the event I have to take a page outta this dad's book, maybe a few lessons at the shooting range isn't a bad idea....

Watch "Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen." on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures