Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Monday, February 6, 2012

Daycare :-/

This time next week, Temi will be in daycare. I'm full of mixed emotions as I count down the days. Since I decided to take the job, I've been tryna convince myself it's the right thing to do. Some days are more successful than others.

When it's all said and done, I know I'm making the right decision. But I still have fears. No one's gonna love her like I do or do for her what I will. And that's ok. And I know it doesn't make me a bad mommy, but sometimes I still mentally beat myself up over our decision.

So this week is gonna be hard. I want it to hurry up and be over with. I wanna get thru the first week of daycare already so I can reflect and say "It wasn't that bad at all. We can do this." But for now I'm just nervous. 

But at least I won't have to go thru this her first day of school. *looking on the bright side of things*



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures