Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cuz I'm A Star

Guess who was selected as "Baby of the Month" for the month of July.

YUP! THAT'S RIGHT.



We had to feel out a questionnaire about her likes, dislikes, family and favorites and submit 16 pictures of her.

I remember how I felt when I was selected as student of the week. Somehow, this feels SOOOO much better. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Yyaayy awesome!!! She is a star now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice anything or person rather on the board?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... there's a pic of her and her bestie Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! :-) I still need to get one of the four of them. I thought I had one but couldn't find it for the board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew Erica was your favorite, .. lol. Good job Tempess!

    ReplyDelete

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures