Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Step 1: Twist It

I was debating when to begin the loc'ing process. I wanted my hair to be a nice length but not too long. So I gave myself to March. I was also tryna decide if I should loc it myself. I'm fully capable of learning and would enjoy the challenge. However, finding any considerable amount of time is hard these days. I have two babies I have to take care of and feed and they hate being hungry or feeling neglected for more than 5 seconds - especially my big one :-).

Then I saw my godbrother. Turns out his girlfriend locs hair and is pretty good at it. And very affordable. I was growing bored with my fro and too lazy to do anything with it, so I made an appt...just in time for the new year. Behold Step 1 of my loc'ing process. :-D



2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited! I can't wait to see how it progresses. It's like a science project lol

    ReplyDelete

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures