Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Monday, January 30, 2012

My First Wash

Sooooo my head was killing me. It was itching like crazy and everytime I scratched, I created a storm of unpleasant hair residues. I decided to Google hair washing and locs because I was going crazy. I found a few methods and decided to do a stocking cap wash.

My scalp feels great now!!! :-D

My hair..... :-/ well at least the back doesn't look too bad. I'll prolly schedule a retwist once we figure out a few other things in the land of Mommydom and Daddydom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures