Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Momfessions: Sleeping Together

Todd wants Tempess to sleep in her bed. I don't mind.

Tempess wants to sleep with Mommy. I don't mind that either.

As much as I like having a bed to myself (since 90% of the time someone falls asleep on the futon in front of the PS3), I also like that warm, fuzzy feeling I get when little arms wrap around my neck and giggle "I luh zhoo!"

Nothing says sweet dreams like a toddler who wants you to be a part of their every moment, both waking and sleeping.

But nothing says wine like a toddler who wants you to lay still while they reenact Five Monkeys and you got ish to do.

For now, I choose the former. It gets me through the long days and lets me know that even when I think I'm messing this Mommydom thing up, somebody thinks I'm doing it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures