Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mommydom Times Two

This is how I've spent most of my days for the past week. Squeezed in there are grabbing a bite to eat or a swig of water before both are taken from me, maybe a quick run to the bathroom and preparing dinner. Anything else is out of the question.

Some minutes I hate it and want to break down and cry. Most minutes I cherish it because I know it won't last forever.

2 comments:

  1. How many more did u say u wanted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MIGHT consider one more.....after both girls are potty trained and Todd buys me my house with the gigantic backyard......then I guess I may contemplate trying for his son.....MAYBE

    ReplyDelete

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures