Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Thursday, April 25, 2013

T-Time: Week 39, 7 Days to Go

After a minor scare yesterday, both Mommy and T-Time were on the move today.

I am in full nesting mode as I try to pack, move and finish up things at work. I literally cannot stop doing stuff, so yesterday I was completely wrapped in work. As I was getting ready to go to my prenatal appointment,  I realized I hadn't felt the baby move all day. Trying not to panic, I kinda jiggled my belly and ate a small dinner. Still nothing. When I got to the office I let them know and right before my midwife got ready to listen to the heartbeat, T-Time started moving. As a precaution, I was sent to the hospital for fetal monitoring, but T-Time has not stopped moving since.

And I'm loving every kick and punch!!!

4 comments:

  1. She was just getting some rest because it's going down this weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was just getting some rest because it's going down this weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was just getting some rest because it's going down this weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol why did I start singing Yung Joc in my head as I read that lol....this weekend seems to be the consensus so we shall see

    ReplyDelete

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures