Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Monday, March 18, 2013

Tresses: French Braids

I finally washed my hair for the first time since...well since I don't know when. Emphasis on I because I usually just wait for visits to my loctician. After I washed it, I decided to braid it and since I'm trying to learn how to french braid I decided now's a good time to practice.

*Pat on the back for me* turned out waaaaaaayyy better than I thought it would. Pretty soon I will be styling and and rocking out with my locks. Can't wait! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful...they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you ...and I see that hang time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Toia and AshNi!! And yeah my hair is getting there. Seems to be going a lot slower this time around, but I'm sure that's just because it's not "straightened."

    ReplyDelete

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures