Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

What's Cookin Doc?



I completely forgot to post last week's menu but in case anyone's looking for ideas I'll post it at the bottom. This week I'm trying my hand at a few new recipes. I'm also happy to report that I knew I would have to cook extra food this time around so we try to plan accordingly and bought extra groceries and we managed to still meet our budget. :-) This is one happy mama over here!!!
October 14-20
Soul Food Nite – Greens (I'm going to try my hand at it. Let's see how this turns out), Mac N Cheese, Baked Pork Chops
Italian Nite – Stuffed Pasta Shells, Pan-fried Chicken
Remix Tuesday – 
Soup/Salad Nite – Chicken & Biscuits (Again a New Recipe)
Mexican Nite – Chipotle Burrito Bowl (I was supposed to make this before but ended up ordering pizza :-()
Fried Goodness Nite – Fried Chicken, Fries, Salad
Pizza Nite – Try a local pizzeria

October 7-13
Soul Food Nite – Dressing, Green Beans & Potatoes, Baked Chicken (I used sweet potato cornbread for the dressing and I have to say that this meal was AWESOME!)
Italian Nite – Pan-seared parmesan garlic pork cubes, Naked Spaghetti, Salad (New recipe and it turned out great)
Remix Tuesday – We ordered pizza that night. We didn't have any left overs and I didn't feel like cooking
Soup/Salad Nite – Asparagus & Cheese Soup (New recipe turned out really good)
Mexican Nite – Chimichungas (I used spinach tortillas and added rice....AWESOME!)
Fried Goodness Nite – Beer battered fish, fries, salad*
Pizza Nite – Try a local pizzeria*
*Because we went out for Erica's birthday on Friday, I was going to substitute Friday's menu for Saturday but we ended up having Mexican two nights in a row smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures