Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Almost Birthday

Today my big girl turns 11 months. We're in the midst of planning for her birthday and it's bittersweet for me.

I love watching her grow and develop into her own person. It's exciting and I'm a very proud mommy. Buuuut with each day, she grows further from the baby that I wrapped in my Moby what seems like only yesterday.


2 comments:

  1. ::sniffle:: I know the feeling... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *long siiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhh* it evokes soo many emotions doesn't it? I'm not sure whether I wanna fight it or embrace it lol obviously I can't stop it lol

    ReplyDelete

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures