Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to ME!!!


When I dropped Temi off today, these were waiting for me in her little cubbie. They have got to be the cutest little gifts EVER!!! When I picked them up, she looked at them so curiously with the BIGGEST smile on her face. Of course I got all teary-eyed when I got in the car. Almost made me want to play hooky with her for the day. My little princess is so0o0o adorable.



*For anyone that's curious, YES they are at my desk at work. Proud Mommy showing off her daughter's masterpieces. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures