Planning on doing some shopping today? Shop online through uPromise at hundreds of retailers. You get special savings and deals and they give Tempess and Tove' money for college. Everyone wins. :-)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Journey has Begun

10 months ago, God decided to make me a mom. (Scary, yes!!) 8 months ago, I decided to say "Goodbye" to my shoulder-length permed hair and "Hello" to a VERY short fro. Somewhere in the midst of it all, I decided to do what I always said I was gonna do: loc it up. So after nine months of staring at a body that wasn't mine, eight months of not combing my hair and one month of holding a familiar stranger, I'm ready to share my natural and crazy experiences with the world. So buckle your seat belts and keep your hands and feet inside at all times. It's gonna be one bumpy rollercoaster ride.

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy...I can't wait...this was a great idea...I hate I didn't think about it with Syd...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl this is great! I love the pics you sprinkle throughout the blog entries! She is so beautiful! You are a great mom I can tell already! I'm proud of you girl!

    Lauren Michelle <3

    ReplyDelete

You're not just gonna leave without saying sum'n, are ya?

Check Out These Treasures